Mila Kunis Hot Photos

    Mila Kunis refuses plastic surgery rumors. The actress says that if she did go under the knife, she’d have her small boobs made bigger! “Where are my boobs? If I were going to get plastic surgery, I’d get some real work done,” she said of the surgery rumors.

    Kunis says she doesn’t get much attention from the paparazzi. “Sometimes,” she said, “I’ll get paparazzi, but it’s only because someone else was here before me, and I’m like, ‘Crap, I got the leftovers.’”

    Mila, who locks lips with costar Natalie Portman in new movie Black Swan, recently admitted she hates playing characters that “need to be saved”.

    “Very rarely am I attracted to characters that are ‘woe is me’,” she said. “I’m not a big fan of women that have to be the victim and need to be saved, at all times.

    “I don’t necessarily think that’s how it is, in real life, and I don’t think that’s how it should be in films. I think anyone, if given the right, will persevere, and she was given the opportunity to learn, become stronger and grow. I think it would be an unjust portrayal of people, if you didn’t let the character grow.”


    Mila Kunis Pictures










    Mila Kunis was born on 14th August 1983 in Kiev, Ukraine, Kunis was raised by her father, Mark, a cab company executive and former mechanical engineer, and her mother, Elvira, a drug store manager and former physics teacher.

    When she was seven years old, her family moved from the collapsed Soviet Union to the United States, settling in Los Angeles, where she had an initially rough transition not knowing or understanding the language and the culture.

    Continuing to branch out into other avenues, Kunis starred in the horror sequel "American Psycho II: All American Girl" (2002), playing the sole survivor of the first film's killer, Patrick Bateman (Christian Bale), who develops an unhealthy obsession with the serial killer mind and eventually becomes one herself.

    While the lion's share of praise fell on Portman for her role as the more innocent ballerina, Kunis earned her share of accolades for her darker turn, as well as Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations for Best Supporting Actress.






    Mila Kunis pictures,
    Mila Kunis pictures,Mila Kunis photos,
    Mila Kunis Images,Mila Kunis wallpapers Images World,

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews